It is time to start packing for your Disneyland Vacation. You have your camera, sunglasses, shorts, tank top, underwear, toothbrush and toothpaste. What else could you possibly need?! Take a look at these few things that may make your vacation a little more enjoyable.
- Snacks: Avoid sticker shock and come prepared with snacks. Food prices in the park can be high so bring along a few energy bars, beef jerky and perhaps some apples. Walking around all day will surely work up an appetite for you and all the little ones.
- Water shoes: You will spend most of your day walking so you want to have on comfortable shoes but do your shoes do well on water rides? Avoid having heavy soaking wet tennis shoes and try bringing a pair of water sandals/shoes with you. It will not only be cooler but your feet will thank you.
- Sunscreen/hat: Hours upon hours of being in the sun can be very harmful and damaging to your skin. Be sure to bring a hat and sunscreen. Between sweat and water rides, sunscreen needs to be applied throughout the day so be sure to put it in your backpack and bring it in the park with you.
- Ponchos: We hope it does not rain on your parade but if it does, be prepared. Ponchos inside the park can cost you an arm and a leg vs. $2 at your local Wal-Mart or Target. Err on the safe side and bring a few with you.
- Neck Wallet: Yes, this may be a family friendly vacation but not everyone abides by those rules. Avoid pick-pocketers and wear you wallet around your neck. If the kids are worried you will embarrass them, trust us, it is the cool thing to do inside the park!