The one-and-only original— Disneyland® Park—whisks you away to dreams come true. Embrace world-famous attractions like “it’s a small world,” the slicked icy slopes of the Matterhorn Bobsleds, and some beloved Disney Characters. It really is the Happiest Place on Earth!
The magic of Disneyland® Park contains 9 different lands, including Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge!
- Main Street, U.S.A., where the old-fashioned shops and shows are sure to delight.
- Tomorrowland, where the imagination of the future takes flight.
- New Orleans Square
- Mickey’s Toontown, a magical place you’ll never want to leave.
- Critter Country
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
There is something for everyone at this magical park, including parades, live music, shows and a spectacular nighttime fireworks show that can’t be missed! Of course, there are numerous magical dining options right inside the park, but if you prefer a meal after leaving the park for the day, our hotel near Disneyland® Park is adjacent to Captain Kidd’s Family Restaurant and right across the street from IHOP. We are also within walking distance of many other restaurants.
No matter what you need, you can find it nearby at our Anaheim hotel across from Disneyland® Park.
HALLOWEEN AT THE DISNEYLAND RESORT RETURNS SEPTEMBER 3 – OCTOBER 31, 2021!
Fall Favorites Return to Disneyland Resort with Wickedly Wonderful Magic For All Ages
- seasonal décor and delightfully delicious treats
- Haunted Mansion Holiday features a merry makeover of the beloved eerie estate, inspired by “Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- “Halloween Screams,” a supernatural projection and special effects show at the Disneyland Park.
- Radiator Springs will become Radiator Screams at Disney California Adventure Park.
- Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party. On 25 select nights, beginning Sept. 9 through Oct. 31, a separate-ticket, after park-hours event.
For more information go to: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/…/fall-favorites…/
What makes our hotel the best Disneyland® Resort Good Neighbor Hotel? Numerous amenities that include:
- A convenient location right across the street
- Heated outdoor pool
- Parking for a nominal fee of $15 per day
- Gift shop
- Sightseeing tours
- 24-hour front desk
- Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper Tickets available for purchase
- High-speed Internet
- Guest laundry
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee maker
- Complimentary continental breakfast