The one-and-only original— Disneyland® Park—whisks you away to dreams come true. Embrace world-famous attractions like “it’s a small world,” the slicked icy slopes of the Matterhorn Bobsleds, and some beloved Disney Characters. Blast off to another universe with over 50 possible 3-D adventures on Star Tours—The Adventures Continue. Then rock your world with Mickey’s Soundsational Parade and nightly fireworks.
The magic of Disneyland® Park contains eight different lands, including:
- Main Street, U.S.A.™, where the old-fashioned shops and shows are sure to delight.
- Tomorrowland™, where the imagination of the future takes flight.
- New Orleans Square™
- Mickey’s Toontown™, a magical place you’ll never want to leave.
- Critter Country™
There is something for everyone at this magical park, including parades, live music, shows and a spectacular nighttime fireworks show that can’t be missed! Of course, there are numerous magical dining options right inside the park, but if you prefer a meal after leaving the park for the day, our hotel near Disneyland® Parkis adjacent to Captain Kidd’s Family Restaurant and right across the street from IHOP. We are also within walking distance of many other restaurants.
No matter what you need, you can find it nearby at our Anaheim hotel across from Disneyland® Park.
What makes our hotel the best Disneyland® Resort Good Neighbor Hotel? Numerous amenities that include:
- A convenient location right across the street
- Heated outdoor pool
- Parking for a nominal fee of $10 per day
- Gift shop
- Sightseeing tours
- 24-hour front desk
- Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper Tickets available for purchase
- High-speed Internet
- Guest laundry
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee maker
- Complimentary continental breakfast