A Touch of Disney: Opening March 18
New, Limited-Capacity Ticketed Experience Coming to Disney California Adventure Park Beginning March 18
Experience the world-famous Disney food and beverages interact with Disney characters, shop for Disney gear.
- When: Starting Mar. 18 on Thursdays – Mondays from noon to 8 p.m.
- Cost: The introductory $75 ticket includes admission, parking for the experience at Mickey & Friends parking structure, unlimited downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos taken during the day of the experience, and a $25 A Touch of Disney dining card valid towards the purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages (subject to restrictions including not being valid for alcohol). Ticket prices are subject to change.
- How To Get Tickets: A Touch of Disney tickets will be available on Disneyland.com beginning March 4, for select days from March 18 through April 5, 2021. Tickets for this experience will then be released for dates on a rolling basis until the experience ends.
- Dining: Table reservations for Lamplight Lounge and Carthay Circle Lounge – Alfresco Dining will be made available beginning March 11. Table reservations do not provide admission to A Touch of Disney and dining at those locations requires A Touch of Disney ticket that is valid on the same day as the table reservation.
A separate park adjacent to Disneyland® Park, Disney California Adventure® Park also contains eight separate worlds where the imagination can take flight. Disney® and Pixar® stories come to life when exploring Cars Land, Buena Vista Street, Grizzly Peak, Pixar Pier, Pacific Wharf, and Hollywood Land. From a race through the desert to braving the rapids, there is something for everyone at this magical place.
Play with Woody and Buzz, enjoy a meal at the Hollywood Golden Age eatery, and end the night with the spectacular nighttime World of Color light show, a must-see event. Our hotel near California Adventure® Park provides you with the perfect location to enjoy all that the park has to offer, including amazing dining choices, world-class shows, and rides for any age, including Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! ©Marvel.
With numerous dining options within walking distance of our Anaheim hotel, you can enjoy the House of Blues one night and Goofy’s Kitchen® another. From Italian to Japanese and Mexican, there is something for everyone to choose from. We are also close to retail stores, nightclubs and a 12 screen AMC® Movie Theater for your enjoyment. No matter what you choose to do on your vacation after the excitement and thrills of Disney’s California Adventure Park®, our Anaheim hotel provides the perfect location and amenities to meet all your needs.
Best Western Plus Park Place Inn offers:
- Mini-suites that sleep up to six
- A location right across the street from the Park
- Outdoor heated pool to relax in
- 24-hour front desk service
- Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper Tickets available for purchase
- Microwave in-room
- Refrigerator in-room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily, complimentary continental breakfast
- Cable satellite TV with Disney Channel®
- A gift shop for souvenirs